Sunday, 1 September 2013

YouTube Channel (shameless plugging)

As mentioned in a previous post, I now have a  SHEBEASTBJJ YouTube Channel.

I'm using this channel to post videos I'm making at training. Jiu Jitsu lifestyle/rolling mini features, if you will.

The current 5 uploaded videos were all shot at the gym I train at, 
Fightworx Academy in Torquay. They feature scenes of my instructor, Darren Yeoman teaching, as well as my team mates drilling techniques and rolling in gi and nogi classes.

Here is the most recent upload, which also features scenes of myself rolling (immense camera skills, courtesy of Mr Will Newland).
 
 
Feel free to like/dislike/comment to let me know what you think. Thaaaaanks.
 
 
 
 
 
*Side note*- Watching back the footage of myself rolling has been invaluable. It's not often that you get to see yourself roll (in non-competitive scenarios).
 
It's brought to attention a handful of things regarding my jiu jitsu- things I'm rubbish at and need to work on. But mainly, that I spend too much time upside down with my ass in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment